Treatments on hard tissue (bone) - black, dead or broken teeth.
Dentists practicing at Eskulap Clinics in London are always waiting for new clinical challenges. Most dentists at some point encounter various problems in their dental patients that deserve proper attention. The key is to select the appropriate techniques, methods and tools to achieve satisfactory results. Bone treatments are demanding and very precise. We are ready to restore your beautiful smile and give you the opportunity to enjoy your appearance again. Before starting surgical treatment and in cases of cataract surgery or chemotherapy, you should visit your dentist to rule out any infection.
- Extraction of deciduous and permanent teeth
- Wisdom tooth extraction (eights)
- Extraction of impacted teeth (partially or completely)
- Microsurgical procedures and preparation for prosthetic and implantological procedures
- Hemisections – removal of tooth roots
- Dental root tip resections
- Reconstruction treatments
Call today to book your assessment 07747474755
Dr Małgorzata Lewicka-Kisiel
Face and Neck Surgery Consultant