Last updated: (25/04/2020)
All entities not limited to business and individual entities globally that form a direct functional relationship and are affiliated with the business called hereinafter (‘the Eskulap Clinics’). Eskulap Clinics operate on but are not limited to domains http://www.eskulap.co.uk and http://www.mmkisiel.pl (‘the Sites’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, telephone, email and visual appearance of your body.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with but not limited to newsletters, marketing, text messages, emails or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
External links disclaimer
Eskulap Clinics website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Eskulap Clinics. Please note that the Eskulap Clinics does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. This website is intended to provide a general guide to the Eskulap Clinics and the services it provides. The material on our site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. Where appropriate, users should seek their own legal or other professional advice.
This website offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to your personal data, credit, debit card details.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring basis.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the content you supply and give exclusive right to manage the content to Eskulap Clinics.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Eskulap Clinics.
Eskulap Clinics has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Eskulap Clinics shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Last updated: (25/04/2020)
Eskulap Clinics are editorially independent. Any appearance on this site should not be taken as an endorsement. The information contained on the Sites (‘the Service’) is for general information purposes only. Eskulap Clinics assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall Eskuap Clinics be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Eskulap Clinics reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Eskulap Clinics does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The content on this site, including news, quotes, data and other information, is provided by Eskulap Clinics and its third party content providers for your personal information only, and is not intended for any other purposes. Content on this site is not appropriate for the purposes of making a decision to carry out a health or beauty related procedure. Nor does it provide any form of advice amounting to health, beauty, appearance, training, lifestyle, or make any recommendations regarding any products or the aforesaid.
This site does not provide advice nor recommendations not limited to health, beauty and. We do not request personal information in any unsolicited email correspondence with our customers. Any correspondence offering health, beauty advice or unsolicited message asking for personal details should be treated as false and reported to Eskulap Clinics.
Neither Eskulap Clinics nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. ESKULAP CLINICS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY THE CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Although Eskulap Clinics makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, Eskulap Clinics does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you, however Eskulap Clinics does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
Eskulap Clinics Newsletters
Whilst Eskulap Clinics has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided by Eskulap Clinics in the newsletters is accurate and up to date as at the time of issue, it reserves the right to make corrections and does not warrant that it is accurate or complete. News will change with time. Eskulap Clinics hereby disclaims all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law in relation to the newsletters and does not give any warranties (including any statutory ones) in relation to the news. This is a free service and therefore you agree by receiving any newsletter(s) that this disclaimer is reasonable. Any copying, redistribution or republication of Eskulap Clinics newsletter(s), or the content thereof, for commercial gain is strictly prohibited.
The proprietors of any and all material found on this web-site is Eskulap Clinics. The material is protected by the provisions of the Directive (EU) 2019/790 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2019 on copyright and related rights in the Digital Single Market and amending Directives 96/9/EC and 2001/29/EC and any further amendments and Eskulap Clinics has exclusive rights to dispose of the material found on the web-site. The contents may not be made available outside of the private sphere or copied for a purpose other than for private use or as prescribed by involuntary statute, except with Eskulap Clinics written consent.
As copying is also considered downloading and storage on any computer, disk or other device designed to reproduce the material. As making the content available is considered active transmittal or handling over of the materials to others, as well as placing the material at the disposal of other. The material may be read on-screen, on-spot and on-line.
Terms and Conditions of use
- License. Customer and its End Users are granted a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non sub-licensable, license to use the Services for its internal business purposes. “End User” means any individual recipient of the Services who is from time to time authorized by Customer to access and use the Services.
- Term and Termination. The term and termination provisions relating to Customer’s access to, and use of, the Services, are as agreed between Customer and Vendor, provided Customer’s access to the Services may be terminated or suspended immediately in respect of any breach of these terms by Customer and/or End User.
- Prohibited Uses. distributing, transferring, sub-licensing, renting, lending, transmitting, selling, re-circulating, repackaging, assigning, leasing, reselling, publishing or making available all or any portion of the Services;
3.2 using the Services to develop, create, practise, health, beauty, data feed services, and other services to third parties is prohibited.
3.3 using the Services for any illegal purpose or contrary to the laws applicable in the jurisdictions where Customer or End Users operates or applicable to supply and use of the Services are prohibited.
- Limited Permitted Use. Customer and End User are permitted to reproduce non-systematic and limited excerpts from Services in documents for distribution to their clients or potential clients in graphical format only for viewing, not reproduced or republished by the Customer and End User in any format that would enable the recipient to incorporate the Services in a database of their own. Customer and End User may also create and include “Derived Data” in its periodic or ad-hoc reports to its clients. “Derived Data” shall mean, for the purposes of these terms and conditions only, data that Customer and/or End User have developed through a process in conjunction with additional third party data and professional experience, such that the Derived Data: (i) cannot be identified or reverse-engineered as originating or directly derived from the Services; (ii) includes an amount of the Services that has no independent commercial value; (iii) is not separately marketed by Customer; (iv) could not be used by its recipients as a substitute for the Services or any part of it; (v) has no commercial value in its own right, irrespective of whether that value is realised by the Customer or not; and (vi) the distribution of Derived Data is only of supportive nature to Customer and End User’s services (for example – report on End User’s performance) and does not constitute a service that End User’s clients may subscribe for.
- Intellectual Property. All copyright, database rights, trade marks, patents, rights of privacy or publicity and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (including all models, software, data and any materials) comprised in all or any of the Services, or their provision, and all enhancements, modifications or additional services thereto, are and will be the exclusive property of Eskulap Clinics. Customer will not use the same (including copying, reverse engineering or disclosing it to any person, for any purpose whatsoever) and will not remove or deface any trademarks associated with the Services;
- Disclaimer. The Services distributed to Customer and End User shall be on “as is” basis. Neither Vendor, Eskulap Clinics, its affiliates nor any third party makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Services or as to the results to be attained by Customer and End User or others from the use of the Services. Customer and its End Users hereby acknowledge that there are no express or implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, and that it has not relied upon any warranty, guaranty or representation made by Eskulap Clinics, its affiliates or any Data Provider. The Customer and End User are bound to any legends, disclaimers, and notices appearing from time to time in the Services;
- Liability. Neither Vendor, Eskulap Clinics, its affiliates nor any Data Provider shall in any way be liable to Customer and End User or any client of Customer and End User for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, regardless of cause, in the Services provided hereunder or for any damages (whether direct or indirect) resulting therefrom. Without limiting the foregoing, Eskulap Clinics shall have no liability whatsoever to Customer and End User, whether in contract (including under an indemnity), in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered Customer and by End User as a result of or in connection with any opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by Customer and End User or any client of Customer and End User, whether or not based on the Services.
- Indemnity. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eskulap Clinics and its affiliates from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs brought by any third party accessing of all or part of the Services through or by means of Subscriber.
- Miscellaneous. The terms and conditions herein, solely in connection with the Services:
9.1 shall supersede any other terms between Customer and Vendor;
9.2 shall be for the benefit of Eskulap Clinics, its data providers and its and their respective affiliates;
9.3 may not be amended unless agreed to in writing by Eskulap Clinics; and
9.4 shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and Poland and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and Poland.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.